Sunday 6 January 2013

"WELCOME TO MY UTOPIA"

Introduction

"The poor and the affluent are not communicating because they do not have the words. When we talk of the millions who are culturally deprived, we refer to those who do not have access to libraries and bookstores or the museums and centers for the performing arts, but those deprived of the words with which everything else is built, the words that open doors.

Children without words are licked before they start. The legion of  the young wordless in the urban and rural slums, eight to ten years old do not know the meaning of  hundreds of words which most middle class people assume to be familiar to much younger children.

Most of them have never seen their parents read a book or a magazine, or heard words used in order rudimentary ways related to physical needs and functions. Thus, is culture fallout caused, the vicious circle of ignorance and poverty reinforced and perpetuated. Children deprived of words become school dropouts, deprived of hope and behave delinquently. The inability to read and write anything is the basic trouble.

My dear fellow, just in case you are not seeing me around our community, the sure place you can find me is in my 'PERFECT WORD.' Welcome to an admirable adventure. A place where ideas are deposited; an ideal home I call my UTOPIA. In this world, there is no more fear of war and hunger, but a new kind of freedom. Freedom to read the ideas of my beautiful mind. I am assured that you will be enlightened through this great encounter which is meant to convey my beautiful mind to my correspondents and lead them to a little bit of perfection.

                                                                                                                   Dr. Drape .             

No comments: